Billy Joel is coming to Central California... November 19 at the Save Mart Center in Fresno. Tickets go on sale Saturday at 10 AM via Ticketmaster...
HOW TO GET DEALS AT DISNEY
Want to take your family to Disneyland or Disney World without breaking the bank? Here are some tips. . .
1) GO DURING SLOWER TIMES. You can save $15 to $50 a night on a Disney hotel room by scheduling during the slower times of the year. Generally, January through March is the slowest.
2) ASK ABOUT SPECIALS. When you call to make a reservation, ask the Disney employee if they have any specials available. For example, members of Triple A (AAA) get certain percentages off rates at Disney.
3) CHECK OUT INTERNET SITES. Certain sites are actually DEVOTED to getting people deals at Disney, like www.mousesavers.com. Other sites, like Expedia and Travelocity also have exclusive deals.
4) LOOK AT FULLY-BOOKED HOTELS. If you look at Disney's less-expensive hotels, and you try to book a room at one that's completely sold-out, there's a chance that they'll upgrade you to a nicer hotel with a discounted rate.
5) USE A TRAVEL AGENT. Some agents actually specialize in getting people deals at Disney. Check around with different agents to find the best deal.
LOOKING FOR LOVE?
Glamour magazine found the top 10 ways couples meet:
1. 38% at work or school
2. 34% through family or friends
3. 13% at a nightclub, bar, cafe or party
4. 6% said other ways including they grew up together
5. 3% on the Internet
6. 2% at church
7. 1% by chance, like on the street
8. 1% said they were neighbors
9. 1% at the gym
10. 1% through a dating service