Well, I'll be on vacation for the next week, but make sure you join us all week as I'm gone... We've saved some great stuff for you, and of course, we'll start your morning with all your favorite songs! Have a safe 4th of July, and we'll be back live on July 7th!
CAN YOU BELIEVE...
Christmas is six months away...
TODAY IS NATIONAL HANDSHAKE DAY
Today is National Handshake Day. Get a grip on a professional handshake today. The handshake is an important part of corporate America and can make or break a business deal, interview or other encounter. Take this day to perfect your own handshake and put it into practice.
WORDS WOMEN USE
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time
standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is PURE sarcasm
and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say "you're welcome".... that will bring on a "whatever").
(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying (something not nice)!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to # 3.
Pop stars are famous for their outrageous requests for luxuries that must be placed in their dressing rooms. Now a new book has collected these lists of diva-ish demands, past and present...
Nineteen leafy 6ft plants. Four leafy 4ft plants. Vegetarian catering (including no meat by-products).
Cristal champagne. One box of bendy straws. One special attendant to dispose of used chewing gum. Tea service for eight. A Honey Bear pack of honey. Two air purifiers. Puppy. Kittens.
A guitar strap. Chicken sandwiches. Diet Coke. Cigarettes.
A physician. All food to be covered in clear plastic wrap.
An ear, nose and throat specialist with the anti-inflammatory drug Decadron.
Life-size cut-out of David Hasselhoff.
Sammy Davis Jr .:
Assortment of groovy chicks.
Rose petals in toilet.
A new toilet seat. 25 cases of Kabbalah water.
White flowers. White tablecloths. White curtains. White candles. White couches. Low-watt lightbulbs. Coffee to be stirred counter-clockwise. Skittles.