WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Ask a bunch of guys what they'd like best about being famous, and you'd probably hear which famous women they'd like to meet. This month's issue of "Glamour" magazine asked women which celebrity perk they wanted most. Here's what they said:
10% of women would want a personal fashion stylist to help them shop for clothes.
16% said they would want to go to exclusive parties and red-carpet events.
24% of women want a personal make-up artist to do their hair and make-up whenever they want.
46% said they want a personal chef and nutritionist to keep them healthy and skinny.
TRIM THE FAT-SOMETIMES!
According to iVillage.com Wellness, between 7 and 10% of our daily calorie intake should come from fat. And your best bet is sticking to the healthy kind. Here's their advice for eating a healthy balance of fats for better heart health:
1. Scratch ALL trans-fats - those are the nasty little additives found in packaged cookies, baked goods, and chips. (Look for code names: hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils.)
2. Go with vegetable fats instead of animal fats.
3. Choose leaner protein sources (like fish or turkey) over red meat.
4. Enjoy foods like walnuts and salmon for your super-important Omega-3 fatty acids-they're one of the "good" fats!
5. Get your anti-oxidants, which make your blood vessels more flexible. They're found in the fruits and veggies like peppers, bok choy, pomegranate. and blueberries.