DANCING WITH THE STARS
Cristian de la Fuente's injured left arm wasn't enough to stop him from shooting to the top of the Dancing With the Stars leader board for the first time after last night's judging. Though doctors recommended immediate surgery on the injured wing, Cristian opted to continue in the competition. Thanks to brilliant choreography by partner Cheryl Burke and Cristian's determination, the pair pulled off two nearly flawless dances. Unfortunately for Jason Taylor, life at the top of the leader board was short lived. The N-F-L star and partner Edyta Sliwinska tumbled to fourth place after their sexy tango was canceled out by a so-so samba. Kristi Yamaguchi held steady in second place followed by Mario. Though the judges seemed pleased with Marissa Jaret Winokur's two dances, it wasn't reflected in the scores as she and partner Tony Dovolani landed in last place.
Tonight is the 100th episode of the show. In addition to the elimination, many stars of the past will be on tap to present the Top 10 dances of the series.
Dancing With The Stars Leaderboard
Cristian de la Fuente & Cheryl Burke- 57
Kristi Yamaguchi & Mark Ballas- 55
Mario & Karina Smirnoff- 53
Jason Taylor& Edyta Sliwinska- 52
Marissa Jaret Winokur & Tony Dovolani- 50 (our elimination prediction)
WOULD YOU PAY $60,000 TO MEET THE NEXT PRESIDENT?
Every year, the people behind the Robert F. Kennedy Memorial auction off a bunch of pretty cool stuff for people with a ridiculous amount of disposable income.
Here are the ten best things you can bid on before the auction closes on Wednesday (May 7th) and their current bids:
10) For $42,000, you can share a scene with JOHNNY DEPP in the upcoming movie "Public Enemies" as a 'featured extra' . . . which means you don't have any lines.
9) You can get a private, one-hour tennis lesson with ANDRE AGASSI for $75,000.
8) $18,500 gets you tea at the Four Seasons with ALAN GREENSPAN... the former Chairman of the Federal Reserve.
7) Or, you can meet OPRAH after sitting in the VIP section during the taping of her show... for $12,000.
6) $1,800 is how much it'll cost to meet up with BARBARA WALTERS after a taping of "The View".
5) Also for $1,800, you can meet OWEN WILSON at the L.A. premiere of his new movie "Marley And Me".
4) One of the cheapest things you can bid on is a meeting with DIANE SAWYER during a visit to the set of "Good Morning America". Bidding is only at $1,100.
3) You can have dinner for five in the private wine cellar of STEVE FORBES' New York townhouse for $3,250.
2) $750 will get you the dress SHARON STONE wore to the premiere of "Basic Instinct" in 1992
1) And how'd you like to be in Washington for the inauguration of our next president? You get VIP sitting during the ceremony... go to a bunch of balls and functions... and you get to meet the next president... all for only $60,000.
FREE TIME OR MORE MONEY?
According to a new survey, more Americans would rather have FREE TIME... than money.
67% of the people surveyed said having free time was most important to them… while only 13% of people said money was the most important thing.
Most Americans said that free time was also more important than a successful career... getting married... and having children.
You, however, TOTALLY DISAGREED! 89% of the listeners in our poll said, "Show me the money!"
According to a new survey, the amount of time it takes before parents come up with their baby's name is... 45 HOURS. (Julie and I did not spend that long on Gracie!)
Just so you know, here are some of the most popular baby names in the U.S. according to BabyCenter.com. The top 10 girl's names are:
And the top 10 boy's names are