Talk about making some first-time parents nervous... I get the feeling it's going to be TOUGH for Stephanie Green of Raleigh, North Carolina, to get rides to the hospital from now on. . .
On Tuesday, Stephanie gave birth in a car on the way to the hospital. . . for the SECOND time. . . in 17 MONTHS.
On New Year's Eve in 2005, Stephanie was driving herself to the hospital... got stuck in traffic... and gave birth to her daughter, Semajai.
On Tuesday, she felt a contraction around 7:00 A.M., so she called a friend for a ride to the hospital. They were almost there when Stephanie's water broke, and her baby started coming.
So they pulled over, and Stephanie gave birth to her second daughter, Zaria.
Both of her babies were born healthy.
SAVE MONEY THIS WEEKEND IF YOU'RE FLYING OUT OF TOWN
If you're heading to the airport today to fly out for the weekend, we just found a site that should help save you a few dollars. This site has a ton of really good coupons for parking lots at airports all over the country. Check it out. . .
FIVE THINGS NEVER TO SAY AT THE OFFICE
Sometimes, when we're in the heat of the moment at the office, we say some pretty stupid stuff without thinking. Here are five things you should NEVER say at the office. . .
1) "MY BOSS IS AN IDIOT". The boss hears EVERYTHING. And while you probably won't get fired for saying this. . . it certainly doesn't put you in good standing with your boss.
2) "MY CO-WORKER IS DATING...". Office gossip may get you in other people's good graces... but only up to a certain point. If you take it too far, people won't trust you.
3) "IF I CAN JUST PUSH THIS PERSON OUT...". This is the golden rule of office politics: Never reveal your strategy to anyone. If you're trying to get someone canned, don't tell a soul... even if you think they're your friend.
4) "I REALLY PARTIED LAST NIGHT". Sure, you have some great stories about the insanity that ensued after a night of heavy partying... but keep it to yourself. What you tell people will become more widely known the higher you go in the organization.
5) "SO-AND-SO WAS CANNED BECAUSE HE SMELLS". When you talk about other people you work with... keep it strictly about business and don't ruminate on their personal faults.